- How is your personal data collected?
- What information do we collect?
- What do we use your information for?
- How do we protect your information?
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- Third party links
- Keeping your personal data secure
- Data retention
- Your Consent
We may process your personal data when you submit it to us in the following ways:
- Communications via our Website: We collect personal data when you provide it to us through communications via our Website. This includes where you have contacted us through the Contact Us page on the Website and similar situations in which you have chosen to provide the information to us.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
The type of personal data we may collect includes identity data (including name), contact data (including email address and telephone number), country, location, language preference, employment data (including job description), transaction data (details of products and services you have purchased or are interested in purchasing from us) and any other personal data you provide to use via the Contact Us page on the Website. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We process any personal data you provide to us to enable us to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you, to ensure compliance with local legal and regulatory requirements and for the purposes of our legitimate business interests, including:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- to enable us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to enable us to issue a notice or corrective action to you in relation to any of our products or services, if required
- (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- to better understand how you interact with our Website, including its functionality and features, and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner
(We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about and we feel may interest you.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
You may opt out of receiving our marketing communications at any time by contacting us using the Contact Us or by using the unsubscribe link in any of our communications. We will continue to contact you for non-marketing related purposes where we need to issue a field corrective or safety notice, or to where we need to send certain information to you under a legal, regulatory, or ethical requirement. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small data file that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive or mobile device through your Web browser, if you allow, that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information in order to ensure website functionality and generally improving your experience of the Website).
sebsibie use the following categories of cookies on this Website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the Website, e.g. which pages you go to most often, in order to improve how the Website works.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited the Website and this information may be shared with other organizations, e.g. advertisers.
Strictly necessary cookies are necessary to provide the Website to you. We use such cookies without your prior consent. All other cookies are dropped after you have consented via the cookie banner on our Website.
The cookies used by sebsibie are either first party or third party cookies. First party cookies are set by sebsibie and share the same domain. Third party cookies, on the other hand, are stored by a third party provider or organization.
We use both – cookies that expire once you close your browser (called session cookies) and cookies that stay on your device until you delete them or they expire (called persistent cookies).
You can withdraw your consent at any time, for example by deleting the cookies. If you do not accept all cookies or withdraw your consent, you may still browse the Website; however, in this case you may not be able to use the full functionalities of the Website.
You may also configure the settings of your browser to activate, disable or delete cookies. Detailed instructions are provided by your browser. If you disable or delete cookies, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit the Website and some services and functionalities may not work.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include:
- Trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- our service providers that we engage to provide services for us. Where we provide your personal data to third party services providers, they are required to keep your personal data confidential and secure, and must only use your personal data as instructed by us; and
- our distributors, business partners, or other service providers, including for marketing purposes or where you have chosen to share your personal data through various features and functionality provided via our Website.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet and any transmission is at your own risk.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.